Among the fastest-growing cryptocurrency platforms in the United States, Voyager Digital today reported its revenue and user metrics for the two-month period ending December 31, 2021. Voyagers success ties in directly with the success of the VGX token.
The Success of Voyager Digital is connected closely with that of the Voyager Token so this news is a sign of a positive future.
Read more on how voyager digaial cand VGX connect here: https://coinvoyagers.com/how-is-vgx-token-price-affected-by-voyager-digital-stock-value-decreases-in-2022/
“I am excited to report our best quarter ever, doubling our revenue from the previous quarter, and highlighting Voyager’s positioning and revenue opportunity in active markets,” said Steve Ehrlich, CEO and Co-founder of Voyager. Ehrlich continued, “More importantly, we delivered significant revenue growth and supported a marked increase in customer activity without any material system issues during the quarter, highlighting the steps we’ve taken to build out the scale and security of the Voyager platform in 2021, as we position Voyager for a series of product roll outs in calendar 2022.
“We are a product delivery organization and are taking the necessary steps to continue our revenue diversification strategy,” continued Mr. Ehrlich. “The launch of our Voyager Debit Card, which allows for payroll direct deposits, is the next step in revenue diversification. We recently added engineering resources to our team which allowed us to add more tokens to the trading platform, and tokens available for staking. By the end of the March quarter, we expect our desktop platform and dark mode will be added to our product offering. We are also building towards adding equities to the platform, expanding the platform to Europe and Canada, and offering an NFT product and wallet. All of these are significant opportunities for the Company; and with our NFT platform we intend to make the viewing, acquiring and custody of NFTs easy for consumers.”
The Company is pleased to announce the following Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter ended December 31, 2021 Financial and Operational Key Metrics:
- Revenue for the quarter is $164.8 million with $149.0 million for the historical business and $15.8 million from the Coinify merchant business. The $164.8 million in revenue is up over 4400% compared to $3.5 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
- Revenue for the calendar year ended December 31, 2021 is $415.8 million vs $6.6 million for the calendar year ended December 31, 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA is $17.4 million for the quarter vs $2.8 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
- Operating Income is $3.2 million for the quarter vs a loss of $2.9 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
- Total verified users on the platform stand at more than 3.2 million, up 49% from 2.15 million at the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
- Total funded accounts exceed 1,074,000 as of December 31, 2021, up 25% from 860,000 at the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
- Total Assets on Platform grew to $5.9 billion from $4.3 billion at September 30, 2021.
- Our headcount increased to 250 as of December 31, 2021, from 231 at September 30, 2021.
All figures are preliminary and unaudited and subject to final adjustment. All amounts are in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
“I am truly excited about where we are and where we are going. Voyager’s business continues to grow every day and the company is well positioned as a pioneer in the digital asset space,” Ehrlich added.
Conference Call Details
Voyager discussed its Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter results today, February 15, 2022, via a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
About Voyager Digital Ltd.
Publicly traded Voyager Digital Ltd.’s (TSX: VOYG) (OTCQX: VYGVF) (FRA: UCD2) US subsidiary, Voyager Digital, LLC, is a fast-growing, cryptocurrency platform in the United States founded in 2018 to bring choice, transparency, and cost efficiency to the marketplace. Voyager offers a secure way to trade over 85 different cryptocurrency assets using its easy-to-use mobile application and earn rewards up to 12% annually on more than 35 cryptocurrencies. Through its subsidiary Coinify ApS, Voyager provides cryptocurrency payment solutions for both consumers and merchants around the globe. To learn more about the company, please visit https://www.investvoyager.com.
The TSX has not approved or disapproved of the information contained herein.
How to buy Voyager Token in Canada or Europe?
With the predicted success of Voyager digital, consumers may be currently looking to purchase the VGX token, As voyager is currently only available in the US, the current best place to purchase VGX outside of the US is Binance which enables you to purchase the coin from anywhere in the world. Other benefits include their low and sometimes nonexistent fees, user anonymity, and their longstanding reputation within the crypto space.
To sign up and start trading VGX click here.